Subsequent to the success of Aobo Mac Keylogger and Aobo Porn Filter for PC, Aobo Software will launch another powerful parental control tool for Mac OS X users – Aobo Filter for Mac.
Aobo Filter for Mac OS X is a parental blocking program for Mac that focuses on blocking unwanted websites and applications. It fully supports Mac OS 10.5.X, 10.6.X, 10.7.X, 10.8.x and later.
Filtering Features of Aobo Filter for Mac OS X:
- Internet filter for Mac module blocks specific websites in Black list
- Allow only specific websites in White list
- Block unwanted applications, games from running
- Record website visited in Safari/Firefox/Chrome
- Record website visited in Private Browsing mode
- Automatically run when the Mac starts
- Stealth Mode: Undetectable running in the background
- Filtering for multiple users on the Mac
- Password protected
- Customizable shortcut key
- Supports Mac 10.5.X, 10.6.X, 10.7.X, 10.8.x and later
- Universal builds (for Intel PC)
- Supports MacBook/iMac
Aobo Filter for Mac builds a wall for your Mac computers, which helps you to monitor and block unwanted websites. If you are a parent, a teacher or an employer, you may be in need of this Web Filter for Mac.
Aobo Filter for Mac
Mac OS X
10.5.X, 10.6.X, 10.7.X,10.8.x and later