Aobo Mac Keylogger can work on multi-user accounts on a Mac computer even if what you purchased is Personal License. To make Aobo Mac Keylogger monitor another user account’s keystrokes, websites and desktop, please refer to the following steps.
Updates: This how-tos is only for users who use Aobo Keylogger 3.4 or before. Aobo Mac Keylogger 3.8 and above have built-in option for multiple user accounts.
- Login to the user account you want to monitor.
- Download the keylogger and copy the keylogger “.app” file to a secret folder such as “~/Library/Preferences”.
- Double click the keylogger “.app” file to run Aobo Mac Keylogger on the user account.
- Use hotkey to call out the Aobo Mac Keylogger interface and configure it.
- For Professional edition users
If you want to record all the users’ keystrokes only and physically check the keystroke logs on the main account, you can just install it on the main Administrator account and it will capture all users’ Tastenanschläge. There is no need to follow the steps above to install Aobo Mac keylogger on other user accounts.
If you want to record all the keystrokes, Websites, and screenshots, please follow the steps above to install it for all user accounts.
- Please check “Run keylogger every time your Mac starts” when you set up Aobo Mac Keylogger.