To make the keylogger record passwords, you need Aobo Mac Keylogger Professional Edition.
If you have Standard edition and want to record passwords, please contact us to buy upgrade.
Incorrect installation may result in the keylogger not recording passwords or even keystrokes. So please be careful when you install the keylogger.
Please follow the below steps to fix it if your Keylogger Professional edition doesn’t record passwords.
- 1. Please make sure you have uninstalled the standard trial edition according the upgrade instruction if you installed standard edition or trial edition before
2. Make sure you have Selected the Correct Version according your Mac OS X version.
There are three versions of Mac Snow Leopard, Leopard and Tiger? If you don’t know your mac version.
Please download Aobo Mac OS X Keylogger Professional Edition from the link in your order email according your Mac system edition.
- 3. Before install, Read the "Readme.rtf" file carefully. Then install it according the steps in readme.rtf
- 4. Be patient and type more than 200 keystrokes to test the keylogger.
- 5. Reboot your Mac after installation.
You can also chat with our online support team to get help in realtime. Go to http://aobo.cc and click "Live help"