Nuotoliniai kompiuteriai paprastai naudojami verslo, švietimo sistema, visuomenės aplinkos ir namų tinklo. Šnipinėjimo ir kontroliuoti nuotolinio kompiuterio tapo labai įprastas saugos klausimais ir abu tinklo sistemos ir kompiuterių naudotojų labui. Su nuotolinio darbalaukio funkcija "Windows", you can pretty easily access a computer running Windows from another computer running Windows that’s hooking up to a sharing network or to the Internet.
- Turn on Remote Desktop in windows. Click the Start button, right click on Computer and choose Properties.
- Click on Remote Settings in the left panel of the Control Panel Window that pops up.
- In the new window that appears, make sure that Allow Remote Assistance to this Computer option is checked. Taip pat, turn on any one of the options mentioned as per your preference: either allows connections from your network, or any machine.
- Click Apply, gerai. You’re done. You have now turned on the Remote Desktop tool that allows any machine to access your Windows 7 kompiuterio.
- Log on to another computer, connect to the objective computer with remote desktop features. You can find out what’s your family, employees or others are doing in their computers.
- When connect to a remote computer with Remote Desktop, that computer must be turned on and have a network connection. be to, Remote Desktop must be enabled, you must have network access to the remote computer, and you must have permission to connect. For permission to connect, you must be on the list of users.
- If you choose to spy on the computer with remote spy software, make sure you have the right to install monitoring software on the computer and it’s legal for you to watch what other individuals are visiting.