Keylogger logs backup is a question of great concern to the most Aobo Keylogger users. Normally, there are three ways to backup Aobo Mac Keylogger logs securely before you delete them.
Receive Mac Keylogger logs by emails
Reporting logs to your email box not only helps you gain all the information of your Mac activity, but also backs up a copy of keylogger logs for you. You can download the attachments in log emails and save it to any hard disk or computer.
What you need to do is configuring the Email tab as guide in ReadMe.rtf and set an interval, which should be at least 30 minutos, to receive logs.
Backup Mac Keylogger logs as HTML files
HTML files can be viewed by any browser such as Safari, Firefox, Chrome, IE. To save Aobo Mac Keylogger logs to HTML files, please follow the below steps:
- 1. Go to Logs tab of Aobo Mac Keylogger and find the Logs location option.
- 2. Navigate to the logs location with Finder or copy the location URL to Safari and open it
- 3. Then you can see all the logs with HTML format
- 4. Copy the files to your backup destination
Export Mac Keylogger logs into PDF files
PDF is one of the most secure file formats. To export Aobo Mac Keylogger logs, please follow the below steps:
- 1. Go to General tab of Aobo Mac Keylogger and click View the Logs.
- 2. Click the little icon beside Close
- 3. Type the file name you want to use in the box next to Save As:
- 4. Select a disk/folder and click Choose Location
- 5. The logs will be successfully backed up as PDF file to the selected folder.