Computadores remotos são normalmente utilizados por empresas, sistema de ensino, ambiente público e rede doméstica. Espionagem e controle em um computador remoto tornou-se extremamente comum por causa de questões de segurança de ambos os usuários de sistema e computador de rede. Com recurso a área de trabalho remota do Windows, you can pretty easily access a computer running Windows from another computer running Windows that’s hooking up to a sharing network or to the Internet.
- Turn on Remote Desktop in windows. Click the Start button, right click on Computer and choose Properties.
- Click on Remote Settings in the left panel of the Control Panel Window that pops up.
- In the new window that appears, make sure that Allow Remote Assistance to this Computer option is checked. Também, turn on any one of the options mentioned as per your preference: either allows connections from your network, or any machine.
- Click Apply, Okey. You’re done. You have now turned on the Remote Desktop tool that allows any machine to access your Windows 7 computador.
- Log on to another computer, connect to the objective computer with remote desktop features. You can find out what’s your family, employees or others are doing in their computers.
- When connect to a remote computer with Remote Desktop, that computer must be turned on and have a network connection. Além disso, Remote Desktop must be enabled, you must have network access to the remote computer, and you must have permission to connect. For permission to connect, you must be on the list of users.
- If you choose to spy on the computer with remote spy software, make sure you have the right to install monitoring software on the computer and it’s legal for you to watch what other individuals are visiting.